Saturday, September 28, 2013

Daily Prompt ~ P is for Packrat

Packrat

I used to be a packrat.  I had the boxes of holiday stuff, for most holidays, the craft box, the cross stitch box, the old magazines etc... and usually could find uses for items.  The last 4 years of just renting a room has taken care of a lot of those things.  I now have what I need for basic comfort and boxes of stuff, several of those are all Christmas :)

I have realized with getting rid of so much and starting over, that I am still a hoarder of books.  I am always willing to give them a good home, sometimes (often lately) I don't read them... but can't turn down free books!  Thats just... bad!

I don't know what my home will be like when I do move from here... its still a long way off, but an exciting thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment