Sunday, October 27, 2013

Daily Prompt ~ V is for Vapor

Vapor

I am trying the e-cig again.  I have one that I had used in the past but I had 2 major complaints about and why it was so hard to stick with it.  First, with the oil, sometimes it would leak and get on my lips and it was gross, Second complaint, you had to push a button to smoke, thereby not seeming like a real replacement.  Well both of those things can be found in the Blu e-cig.  Its light, activated by taking a drag, so it feels like smoking.  But its still vapor, not smoke.  I'm using it mostly as a tool to cut down on smoking and that is working well.  I often would chain smoke, or let a ciggerette just burn as I got distracted, now I time my "smoke breaks" with 2 hrs between, however it has now been over 3 hrs and I still haven't had the need for a "real" ciggerette so I think thats a good thing.  Who knows, maybe this will work.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment