Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thursday morning coffee break, welcome 2014

I know, I am terrible when it comes to blogging about myself, but figured its definitely time for a catch up.

So we made it too 2014.  What does this year hold?  I try to be optimistic, but I fear for whats ahead.  I am still playing the SSI game.  Why do they make it sooooo difficult?  Certainly doesn't help the anxiety issues any.  I just want to have some sort of income, preferably over $200 a month so I can start living.  Sigh....

The holidays were wonderful.  Still have one more celebration to do when we can all get together with Collin's family as well.  I spent both Thanksgiving and Christmas day with Lenee and the extended Grady clan.  They have taken me in as family and I so love and appreciate that.  There is a sence of peace and normalcy that I am not used too, its nice.  Liam had a fantastic Christmas and is such a joy to be around.  He is so smart, and very communicative for a 2 year old.  I love spending time with him.  The big smile and the joyful greeting of "NANA" melts my heart each time.  On Thanksgiving Sue had Collin give me a call and I got a "love you grandma" from him as well.  Those are the moments to hold on too!  Some of the other festivities included a few days with Lily.  She is growing up too fast!  We went to a friends on Christmas eve and I think she had a nice time.  Good friends, good food.... cant go wrong!

My CVS is still acting up.  Its been better, sometimes going months in between episodes, but came back with a vengeance over the holidays.  I had 2 ER visits only 8 days apart.  Im hoping now that the excitement is over I will continue to feel better.

Hmmm...  really not much else going on in my corner of oz.  Still me and Lola against the world, I love my cat!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment