Monday, March 17, 2014

Daily Prompt ~ D is for Drop

Drop

I am terribly clumsy and drop things often.  I've been teased about my never ending case of "the dropsies".  Cell phones are the worst.  I have dropped and broken more phones than Im sure I can even remember.  I have dropped one in a toilet, spilled Pepsi all through another, and countless times have hit pavement or concrete floor.  My current phone only has one crack in the screen and a couple dings on the outside.  I know I need a case and screen protector...  but damage is already done.

Physically I am horribly skilled at dropping things like silverware on my feet.  The pain from the top of the foot is crazy and leaves such random bruises.  I have managed to never stab myself in the dropping of silverware so there is a plus side lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment