Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Daily prompt: Bow

When I first saw that this was the word of the day I felt a little stuck, but then I realized it was because the word bow itself has so many uses...

Tis the season for pretty packages and bows.  I opened a present from a dear friend today that had a beautiful shiny red bow on top.  Some silver curling ribbon as well, which went to Lola making her a very happy kitty!  I earlier was wishing I had captured her on video.  Amity and I were in giggles watching her go.    Growing up we would always recycle the Christmas bows and boxes for as many years as allowed.  I did that as well when the kids were younger.  Its really easy to attach with a little tape! :)

My next thought went to hair bows.  Being the girly girl I am, I used to have several different colors of bows that clipped perfectly at the top of a ponytail.  I still have one but it is red and green with candy canes in the middle.  I dont know what happened to the rest of my collection over the years, but that's the only one left.

Lastly I thought of archery.  Maybe bc I just watched "Once upon a time" and Snow is a badass with a bow and arrow.  I remember doing archery in PE at school, and after I got the hang of it, I was pretty good.  In the beginning I snapped my arm a lot and that hurt.

See.... lots of randomness from one word!

No comments:

Post a Comment