Monday, December 3, 2012

Daily Prompt: Royalty

Living in the United States, we don't have much to do with true Royalty.  The family "blood lines" don't have the same significance.  I think the closest we have to royalty over here is The Kennedy family.

On that same note, I of course wanted to be a princess when growing up, and even now occasionally lol.  I think all girls, women, want that Prince charming to come and rescue us.  Take us away from reality and find that "true love"

Now I am older, and much more cynical.  I don't really believe much in love anymore.  Scratch that, I do believe in love, it just doesn't believe in me. My prince got lost somewhere along the way.  I don't necessarily need a prince, but it sure would be nice to have a man look at me like I matter.  I miss that...

No comments:

Post a Comment