Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Daily Prompt ~ M is for Mouse

Mouse / Mice / Mousies :)

So as life has gone, I really have very little experience with mice.  Most encounters were bc they were being fed to something, but nothing I ever saw to make me afraid of them.  When I worked at 7-11 the store had mice, and occasionally on a bathroom break they would make an appearance to say hello.

Mostly I deal with Mousies. Those are Lolas favorite kitty toy.  Lola has a basket, yes a basket, full of cat toys and her little mousies are by far favored, and constantly getting lost.  I now do "inventory" twice a day and get all the mousies accounted for and back in the basket.  She also really digs the catnip fishies that make crinkle noises.  She rubs up on those lol  Im still unsure what toys Santa Paws will be bringing her this year but I am suspecting another multi pack of her favorite mousies.  I saw them in a 12 pack  :)  Aww I love my kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment