Thursday, December 12, 2013

Daily Prompt ~ R is for Regret

Regret

I always try to live with no regrets.  I will admit, now that I am older, that I do have a few.  But as "Old blue eyes" would say, still too few to mention.  Even still, everything I have done, or chosen to do, has been a life lesson, good or bad.  If you have lived life without the slightest what if? or why? you have nothing to regret, bc you haven't truly been living.  You have to take those chances, if all goes bad, no regrets... again just a life lesson.

Yes I know this probably sounds silly coming from the woman whose anxiety levels hit a point where I rarely leave the house....  but when I do get out I'm always glad!

2 comments:

  1. I think I couldn't have said it better than that, "when I do get out, I'm always glad."
    Me too Anji!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete