Sunday, July 27, 2014

Vacation Days 1 and 2

So this year we are having a family vacation, and so far its been wonderful!  My brother and his wife are currently in Priest Lake Id. and we have been here for 2 days and not home until Wed. :)

Yesterday was a little hectic but great fun!  Sean, Lenee and Liam were able to come down for the night and went home today.  When we arrived it was straight to the beach.  I stayed in the shade for the most part but still managed to get a sunburn.  My Aunt Nadine is here also from Missouri.  I havent seen her in so many years its been wonderful visiting.  Liam had a great time at the beach, and it was so fun watching him and my nephew Max (almost 2) playing together.  After the beach we went and had some wonderful dinner and then settled in to our motel rooms for the evening.  The room is very nice and the decor is just fun!  Its beary cute!

Today (day 2)
Back to the beach this morning but it was already super hot and no shade.  We all hung out and watched the boys play until it was time for Lenee, Sean and Liam to head out.  We said our goodbyes and then we all kinda went different directions.  My brother took Max for a walk so that he would take a nap, and Dad and Mama Debi took Aunt Nadine to the resort to see if she could check in.  About a half hour later I got a text to meet them at the bar.  A couple drinks and nachos later we went back to the beach.  It was nice and shady by that time but I was getting a no caffeine headache and more sunburnt so came back to the motel fairly early.  I took a long lazy hot shower, and now just waiting to get sleepy.  Tomorrow is air conditioning and games, cards and such.  Should be great fun!  Tuesday they have karaoke and we will be going! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment