Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Daily Prompt: Drink

Really all I drink for the most part is coffee and water.  Generally I make 2 pots of coffee in a day.  Its not as much as you think, as I only have a 5 cup coffee maker.  But I do like my coffee.  Back in the day of having an income, I used to treat myself to a latte or granita 1ce a week, but no more.  Probably for the best anyhow.

On my quest for improving my health I am trying to drink more water.  Sadly it seems that I am always trying...  Having a Brita definitely helps with the water though.  The tap water here is icky, very chlorinated, not good.  I also have made it a personal rule (when at home of course) not to drink anything but water after 7:00 pm   I hope to see results someday...

Anyhow, boring I know :)  thanks for wasting a few minutes on my rambling thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment