Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Daily Prompt: Stars

Who hasn't enjoyed a night under the stars.... I can think of several enjoyable evenings throughout my many years.  *blush   But still the most remarkable sky I can remember still to this day was in the laterish 80s and there may or may not have been hallucinogenic enhancements. Lol   But it was a warm summer night, we went for a walk, and ended up just sitting on this old wall and watching the sky.  It was beautiful, so quiet, peaceful and a million bright stars just above.  They were so crisp and bright, it was easy to get lost in the night.

I still love the glow in the dark stars that you can put on your ceiling and walls.  I plan on getting some at some point for this room.  2 of the walls are black anyhow...  It will be awesome!!





No comments:

Post a Comment