Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday evening coffee break

I know its been over a month since I did a coffee break and checked in with the locals.  Unfortunately not really much to report...

I did the zombie crawl with several friends as I was looking forward to it last time I checked in.  Theresa is an amazing person and good friend and I feel blessed that she has included me in her circle.

My CVS is flaring up again.  2 episodes this month which just sucks.  It makes me fearful about going anywhere on holiday... 2 Thanksgivings ago I had to leave early, I don't want that embarrassment again.  I feel so bad,  I feel like I have ruined too many holidays already.   I am in the recovery period of attack now.  Ate some soup, tired and still soooooo thirsty!  All I have is water and coffee.  I just broke down and made some coffee.  I must say it is delicious!

The boys are doing well.  Liam is so smart, he is such a joy to be around.  I don't get to see Collin as often but he knows and loves his "bio Nana".  He had an apt in Seattle for a checkup and is doing great.  The plates have dissolved in as expected and developmentally he is a healthy happy 2 year old.  I love those little guys!!

Winter is poking its head around the corner here in Spokane.  We had a couple days with snow but they went away and now its just effing cold!  I am not a fan of cold weather!!  More reason to hibernate!

I cant think of anything else to really update - - still waiting to hear decision for SSI appeal, love life is non-existant,  I can't deny that I am lonely, but I'm getting used to it.  I have my cat haha, she loves me!


No comments:

Post a Comment