Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday evening coffee break :)

Ok, finally a little clarity to play catch up.

Sorry about the last post, I guess I shouldn't have been typing while being shot full of narcotics for a week!  Again, sorry Lily!

This has been a crazy fun week around here!  Sunday was Lenee's first baby shower, with another tomorrow.  It was a lovely occasion in the park, and then a caravan to her and Seans place.  She got alot of nice gifts and showered in love, which is always nice to see!

My sister is in town so we spent a couple days visiting with her as well.  I love my little sister, but with her in Canada, it feels like forever since we have seen each other.  Luckily the Canadian government agrees that she needed a visit to the states.  I guess my illness can be good for something :)

Also this week I got to visit with my bestie Jenni!  It was so wonderful seeing her and the girls again!  We had our own circle of love under the tree that kept shifting with the sun. One of these weekends Im gonna drive over there and spend the weekend.  That will be a fun one!

Lets see... other than the social stuff, not to much to report....

The kittens are doing amazing.  The lil calico went to her new home today.  I know she will be loved and pampered in her new home.  Now to find an equally loving home for the lil boy...  if anyone knows anyone who wants a kitten...

I still think about him... way more than I should.  Nothing sucks more than unrequited love, especially when the object of affection doesn't deserve, or want it...

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to keep the calico? o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, financially, can't keep either kitten, and she was offered a great home first :)

    ReplyDelete