Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Interview today

Today I have an interview at Center Partners.  I am pretty confident that I will get the job, even though it is not what I wanted to continue doing.  I was hoping to get out of call center work, but I am really good at customer service, and I need to work!  Its the type of interview where you leave employed so hopefully I will have some good news later today!!

Lily will be here on Friday for the weekend.  Yay!  I always enjoy time with her.  I miss her so much!  I know how hard it is to be 14, and she and her father are definitely feeling the pangs of teen angst.  Ugh!  That I don't miss, but I wish that she would talk to me!!

This weekend is also Dana's baby shower for Collin.  Even though he made his appearance early, we still need to celebrate.  I love that little man so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the interview. Center partners is an ok place to work, too much corporate politics for me. I know you will do well. You have the right personality for the job. Stay confident and stay positive, you'll get the job. Will say a pray for you. Miss you bunches my redheaded friend. Your friend, Mindi Frank

    ReplyDelete