Friday, August 12, 2011

Miserable week!

Things are finally on the upside so I have some momentarily cleraity to get some of the ordeal down on "paper".

I am currently at Vally General Hospital.  I have now been here for 6 days.  Ugh!!

On Saturday (August 6th) I started not feeling well.  Poor Lilly was at home, but so good and understanding when mom gets sick.  Lots of showers, and lots of vomiting does not make for a fun visit with mom.  She was being picked up Sunday.  Pretty much right after she left, Mama Sue asked if I wanted a ride to the er.  I of course said yes, as this bout wasnt getting any better.  My er visits are pretty typical.  Ususally their are some questions, what works for you, ok lets get you better and off I go.  This time it was differrrent.  They needed xrays bc they found some sort of "obstruction" in there.  Now the fun really begins.I was still throwing up so they decided it was time for the ng tube.  That nasty piece of plastic goes up my noes down my throat and sucks my gut out.  Ewwwwww!!  I could hear the suction... no fun!  The worst part is that it hurt my throat!  My throat is still so raw, everything feel like shards of glass.  Unfortunately I kinda took the tube out by my self.  Not intentionally, but in my very vivid dream if the arrow stayed in place the poisen would certainly be my death!  lol  That could be another reason for my throat hurting like it does.  Im not a dr qualified to remove those things.  The best news is that they didn't put it back and have been letting me eat little things.  I just graduated to a cheese sandwich!  Tastes like heavon!  I want to sleep... maybe its time for morpheine again?  Cant hurt to ask right?

2 comments:

  1. <3 you, get better. Spell my name right :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man sounded miserable, hope you get ok soon!

    ReplyDelete