Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Daily Prompt: Chain

Like most women I love jewelry.  When it comes to necklaces (chains) they have to be cord or good quality as to not make my neck have a lovely green tint.

I have two chains that I can wear, and sometimes will change just the charm.  However the clasps are so tiny I can't put it on or take it off myself bc of my nails.  One was received as an Anniversary present and even though the emotions have changed, emeralds and diamonds are always nice to wear. :) The other is a beautiful cross my stepmother Debi gave to me. I can work with this chain a little better, so I wear it more often.  In the middle is a large piece of malachite, which happens to be my favorite stone.

I wish I had more options... or more pretty shiny things lol

No comments:

Post a Comment