Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Daily Prompt: Clean

Never in my life would I say I have been a "clean freak" or "neat-nik", but as my living area has decreased the need to keep my "area" clean has increased.  Renting a room for the last 2 + years I have developed a system that works for me.  I am a list maker.  Everyday I have a to-do list that cleans the room top to bottom, dusting to mopping, and any other extras that may need done such as nails or laundry.  I don't beat myself up if everything is not completed, but I like crossing them off! :)

I was always like that with my desk area at work also.  I kept it wiped down and highly organized at all times.  I had pride in my work station and didn't want it uncomfortable and messy.

Dont think I can ever say that about a car though.... hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment