Sunday, February 2, 2014

Daily Prompt ~ G is for Game

Game (lets make it easy today)

So the "big game" just ended and being from Washington Im glad the Seahawks won, however growing up in a Bronco household, I was still hopeful.

I don't watch a lot of televised sports, football definitely included, but there is something just more "fun" about the super bowl.  I must admit that I've loved all the jokes about Washington and Colorado being legal weed states.  This year was mellow for me, no parties or anything.  I had the game on while doing other things, laundry, chores, just fussing about and keeping eye on tv.  Now the tv is off bc I don't really care enough for the after show!

To all Seahawk fans... WOOOOOOOT!!  Sorry Denver....  Sorry dad, I know you've been probably yelling at the tv for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment