Thursday, February 6, 2014

Daily Prompt ~ J is for Jingle

Jingle

I love the sound of wind chimes.  I know they don't really jingle, but close enough!  Now that I rent a room as opposed to a real apartment, I had to get creative with the two chimes I have.  One is hanging in my "kitchen area" from a nail in the unfinished ceiling, while the other is smack in the middle of the room hanging down from a light shade over the ceiling light.  I run into it at least once daily.  I know its there, but sometimes just don't wanna duck. lol

Many Christmas's ago I was given a chime ball as a gift.  Its a small, beautifully colored ball but has chimes inside, yet it is a necklace.  Liam loves it when I wear it to babysit.  He loves the "music ball" and will shake it so he can hear them too.  There is just something calming about the sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment