Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Daily Prompt ~ N is for (what else) Nail Polish!

Nail Polish

If you know me, then you know my love (addiction?) of nail polish.  I bit my nails until I was in my late 30s and now am almost the polar opposite with the appearance of my nails.  I try to keep them perfectly shaped, long and always painted pretty.  Also there are always rhinestones either on middle finger or pinky.  Today I painted them candy apple (Valentine) red with gold hearts on the middle finger.

Im afraid to count, and so I wont, but we can safely say I have 3 ice cream buckets full of different colors.  I tend to gravitate to the chameleon colors that change, pinks and blues.  :)  Just recently I received some nail art type bottles in black, white and blue.  They are great for stripes.  I also have a small brush is which to use for any color.

Now if only I could paint others nails as well as my own...




No comments:

Post a Comment